Panasonic Cordless Phones
- Best Cordless Phones Review -
It's not difficult to work out why Panasonic cordless phones outsell all other brands. While others may release a new model every five or six years, Panasonic cordless telephones are regularly updated. It's also clear that Panasonic is a company that actually listens to customers. It continuously introduces significant product improvements in response to customer feedback. The latest DECT 6.0 Plus phones in particular have set a benchmark that others manufacturers are struggling to compete with.
Like every other cordless phone manufacturer, Panasonic has standardized on DECT 6.0 technology. However instead of simply releasing another generic DECT 6.0 phone, it's developed an enhanced version of the technology with a host of exclusive features. The net result is that Panasonic cordless phones are always top sellers.
DECT 6.0 Plus Phones
Panasonic DECT 6.0 Plus phones were first introduced during 2010. Over and above the generic advantages of DECT 6.0 phones such as the use of a cordless phone frequency dedicated to voice, extended talk/standby time and excellent security, they offer additional features including:
- Talking caller ID- announces callers by name or nick name.
- Call blocking - block annoying phone calls.
- Increased range and the ability to add optional range extenders.
- Call clarity - enhanced.
The Panasonic cordless phones introduced in 2017 have additional enhancements that are unique to Panasonic DECT 6.0 phones.
- Power backup - during an outage they can still be used to make and receive calls using power stored in cordless handset batteries. All other brands of wireless phone simply stop working.
- Range boost - a further increase in cordless phone range by approximately twenty percent.
- Eco-mode - the handsets draw less power when closer to the base unit thus increasing talk time and extending battery life.
- Tone equalizer - enables users to adjust tone settings to their individual requirements making these phones more suitable for use by those with a slight hearing impairment.
Top Panasonic Cordless Phones
Cordless Home Phones - One Line
The latest Panasonic cordless home phones are designated KX-TG66xxB. They are expandable DECT 6.0 Plus phones with features including:
- Talk time 13 hours
- Large 1.8" crystal clear LCD
- Handset speaker phones
- Headset jacks on all handsets
- Desk or wall mount cordless phones
- Cordless phone answering machine and voice mail compatible
- Use standard rechargeable AAA's
They are premium phones with many exclusive features. While more expensive than alternatives the cost difference is not that great. In terms of overall product quality and performance these Panasonic cordless phones set the benchmark.
Bluetooth Cordless Phones
Panasonic was the first company to bring out a Bluetooth cordless phone. Several generations on the latest KX-TG76xxM Link-to-Cell phones have no serious competition. They incorporate the latest DECT 6.0 Plus features and make an excellent host for a Bluetooth network, whether at home or in a small office:
- Concurrently link with 2 cell phones
- Compatible with Bluetooth earphones and headsets
- Enable phonebook transfers from cell phones via Bluetooth - up to 600 contacts
- Exceptional Bluetooth range
Bluetooth pairing is consistently smooth and reliable.
Two Line Cordless Phones
The best 2 line cordless phones have always been either Uniden or Panasonic cordless phones and that's still the case. Both companies have comprehensively addressed the issues that arise in using a 2 line phones without making them over complicated for mere humans to use..
The latest Panasonic 2 line cordless phone is the KX-TG938xT with an answering machine and the KX-TG932xT without an answering machine. They are DECT 6.0 phones with many DECT 6.0 Plus features.
4 Line Cordless Phone
For years a Panasonic cordless phone was the benchmark 4 line cordless phone. For many it still is, but for whatever reason Panasonic hasn't got around to updating the KX-TG4500B. It's a reliable work horse, but also the last 5.8GHz phone in the current Panasonic cordless telephone line up. In the meantime a state of the art ATT cordless phone (ATT SB67108) has become the favored option. It's a better phone in situations where cordless phone range is an issue as it supports range extenders and it's also a DECT phone.
There are very few categories in which Panasonic cordless phones aren't the best cordless phones. They consistently occupy the top spots in all consumer reviews.
Related Cordless Phone Reviews
How to Compare Cordless Phones - the cheapest are sometimes the best, but the top rated phones often include features that are not only nice to have, but can also reduce costs.
Best Cordless Phones Review 2017 - Panasonic once again tops the reviews. They are not only the best cordless phones, but also outsell all others.
How to Block Unwanted Calls - the easiest way is to use a cordless phone equipped with caller ID block. They enable numbers to be added or updated in seconds and the blocks are effective immediately.
Cordless Phones Ratings - they tell us what consumers are looking for and the options that best deliver the goods.
Best Cordless Phones with Answering Machines - a short list of the best answering systems for use at home or as small office phone systems.